Scott Perry of Lowell, Ohio, shot his sixth Little General Stores Low Round of the Day for 2023 at Monday’s Senior Series event, hosted by the West Virginia Golf Association (WVGA) and sponsored by Little General Stores, at Parkersburg Country Club in Vienna with a one under par 72.
The West Virginia Senior Series, which is presented by Little General Stores and conducted by the WVGA, is for players ages 50 and up. Thanks go to Chuck Workman of Appalachian Sport and Donnie Smith of Emergency Physicians Resource Organization for sponsoring our Diamond Division. Overall, 94 players enjoyed the WVGA’s Senior Series event. Categories are: Senior, 50-59; Silver, 60-69; Gold, 70-79; and Diamond, 80+.
In addition to Perry winning the Silver Gross category, other winners today were:
- Senior Gross: Maximillian Morris of Princeton;
- Senior Net: Jason Camp of South Point, Ohio;
- Silver Net: Bryan Wells of Mineral Wells;
- Gold Gross: Bartley Mayhorn of White Hall;
- Gold Net: Michael Wylie of White Sulphur Springs;
- Diamond Gross: Bob White of Hurricane; and
- Diamond Net: Gary Roush of Mason.
“We love to support WVGA events. Pat Maher and his crew have done a great job getting the course ready for today,” said Parkersburg’s Head Golf Professional Adam Chesnut. “We love seeing these guys who just love to play golf.”
Click here for today’s full results.
The Senior Series closes the season on Tues., Oct. 17, at Williams Golf and Country Club in Weirton.
For more information, please visit wvga.org.