The West Virginia VIP Card is one of the many benefits of becoming a member of the WVGA. Below are all 67 courses VIP Card Holders have access to as well as, rates and restrictions. Courses are broken down by region/eClub. Each circle represents the amount of plays each course offers.
2021 West Virginia VIP Card Rules & Regulations:
- 2021 West Virginia VIP Cardholder is entitled to the round(s) of golf listed from 1/1/2021 through 12/31/2021.
- Some clubs may limit daily VIP play at their discretion. Please call ahead for tee times.
- Fee includes motorized cart, unless otherwise noted.
- Please call 24 hours in advance of requesting a tee time, you must ID yourself as a West Virginia VIP cardholder.
- VIP Cards may not be used for tournaments or special events.
- Cardholder must present their VIP Card before playing. ID may be requested, VIP Cards are non-transferrable.
- Cardholder must abide by dress code and other regulations of the VIP course.
- Members 17 and younger must play with an adult.
- Replacement VIP Cards are $15, payable to the WVGA.
VIP Card Holders have access to 67 West Virginia private, public and resort courses at discounted rates. They also receive an official GHIN Handicap for score posting and each golfer has a specific, private number assigned to them. When you purchase the VIP Card you are a member of the WVGA and are eligible to participate in WVGA events.