The Callaway Junior Tour, sponsored by Tri-State Roofing and Sheet Metal, closed the 2021 season on the Meadows Course at The Greenbrier. Tri-State Roofing and Sheet Metal Rounds of the Day and age division winners were Todd Duncan of Daniels, with a one over par 71, in the Boys’ 17-18 Division and Sara Veara of Berkeley Springs, with a seven over par 77, in the Girls’ 15-18 Division.
Duncan said, “I had a slow start, but was happy with the way I finished my round.” “Shooting a score in the 70s and winning was a great feeling,” Veara said.
Other division winners were:
- Boys 12 & Under: Tommy Evans of Charles Town;
- Boys 13-14: Adam Gill of Wheeling;
- Boys 15-16: Tanner Vest of Shady Spring; and
- Girls 10-14: McKenzie Armstrong of Belmont.
The event, a partner of Callaway Golf and conducted by the West Virginia Golf Association, featured a field of 33 golfers 18 and under from across West Virginia and other states.
Click here for a complete list of today’s final scores.
For more information, please visit wvga.org.
In addition, the 2021 Callaway Junior Tour Player of the Year Awards were announced today at the conclusion of the tournament. Winners are:
- Boys 12 & Under: McCartney Hinkle of Princeton;
- Boys 13-14: Jack Michael of Huntington, who won this honor twice in the 12 & Under Division and now a second time in the 13-14 Division;
- Boys 15-16: Jackson Woodburn of Scott Depot;
- Boys 17-18: Bryson Beaver of Elkview:
- Girls 10-14: McKenzie Armstrong of Belmont; and
- Girls 15-18: Kerri-Anne Cook of Oceana.